The Office of District and Sessions Courts Islamabad has announced job openings for the year 2023. The District and Sessions Courts are an integral part of Pakistan’s judicial system and are responsible for ensuring that justice is served in a fair and impartial manner.
The Office of District and Sessions Courts Islamabad is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill various positions in its administrative and support staff. The positions available include stenographers, clerks, naib qasidas, and other support staff.
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must meet certain qualifications and requirements. For example, stenographer candidates must have a minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute and should possess excellent shorthand skills. Clerk candidates should have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree, and naib qasida candidates should have a minimum of a matriculation certificate.
District and Sessions Courts Islamabad Jobs 2023
|Posted on:||11th April 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Last Date:||june 24, 2023|
|Address:||District and Sessions Courts Islamabad Jobs 2023|
Vacant Post Name:
- Archive Section In-charge
- Assistant Hardware/Network Engineer
- Assistant Private Secretary/Stenographer
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Processing Officer
- Identity Section In-charge
- LDC/Assistant Record Keeper
- Scanning Technician
In addition to meeting the qualifications and requirements, candidates should also possess strong communication skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to work effectively in a team environment. They should also be committed to upholding the principles of justice and fairness, and be able to work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
The Office of District and Sessions Courts Islamabad is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from individuals of all backgrounds and identities. The court offers competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a supportive and stimulating work environment that encourages professional growth and development.
To apply for these positions, interested candidates can download the application form from the District and Sessions Courts Islamabad website and submit it along with relevant documents. The application process may also require a written test and an interview.
The job openings at the Office of District and Sessions Courts Islamabad offer exciting opportunities for individuals who are interested in serving their community and upholding the principles of justice and fairness. The court’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, coupled with its importance in Pakistan’s judicial system, makes it an ideal place for professionals who are looking to make a meaningful impact in their careers.
District and Sessions Courts Islamabad Jobs 2023
How to Apply for this District and Sessions Courts Islamabad Jobs 2023
The following information will be noted for regional/provincial, gender, and disability quotas:
- 50 percent go to Islamabad, and 12 percent each to Punjab, Sindh, KP, Balochistan, and FATA.
- In my initial appointments, 10% of the seats in the service shall be allocated for women, subject to suitability; if a sufficient number of women candidates are not available, the reservation shall not apply to the extent of such non-availability.
- 25% through a test from a member of the establishment of the Civil & Sessions Courts ICT, Islamabad-East, with minimal qualification for the original recruitment without taking age into consideration, administered by the same agency as for initial recruitment. The positions will be filled based on merit if the required candidates do not meet the requirements.
- The application form must be submitted no later than 15 days after the date of publication. The ITS will inform the qualified candidates of the test date. e) No TA or DA is permitted during examinations or interviews. SUBMISSION FORM: (k) To apply for the desired post(s) and for further information, please visit the ITS website at www.itspak.org.
- According to the Government of Pakistan’s established laws, general age relaxation of five (05) years as well as any further age relaxations, if any, shall be acceptable.
- Only those who are qualified and on the shortlist will be contacted for the test/interview. The proper legal channels are required to receive applications from government workers. The salary will be paid in accordance with the pay scale permitted by law.
- There won’t be any carryover of the female quota for posts.
- The Islamabad Federal Region Civil & Sessions Courts Ministers Establishment Service Regulations, 2011, will serve as the requirements for the Written Test/Interview for positions BPS-5 and higher. The authority may, at his discretion, leave any post unfilled for any valid reasons.