Government Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights, The Ministry of Human Rights invites applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in the PSDP Projects on purely Contract basis for the period of one year / completion of the projects. Application form and online apply at official web page mohr.gov.pk
Ministry of human rights jobs 2023 advertisement
|Name of post||Age Limit||Qualification & Experience||Quota|
|Deputy Director ICT (PPS-08 equivalent to BS18)||28-35||Minimum 1st Division Master’s Degree in|
Computer Science or Information Technology or
1st Division Bachelor (4-Year) in Computer Science
from a recognized University by the Higher
Excellent knowledge of designing and deployment
of network infrastructure, Servers, IT Security and
Professional Certifications in CISCO
(CCNA/CCNP)/Huawei/Juniper or Microsoft will
be given preference.
5-years’ experience as IT Expert or Network/
System Administrator in a Government / semi Government or reputed organization.
Evaluation of organization IT systems and their
specifications, monitoring and implementation
Excellent Knowledge of computer systems
including hardware, software and networks etc.
|Assistant Director (Legal & Dev.) (PPS-07 equivalent to BS-17)||22-30||Minimum 2nd Division LLB.|
At least 2 years’ experience in High Court
How to apply and Terms & Conditions
- The selection shall be made purely on merit basis observing regional/provincial quota with 10%, 5% &
2% quota for women, minorities & disabled candidates respectively as per Govt. Policy
- Interested candidates can apply online through National Job Portal at website www.njp.gov.pk within 15
days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Advertisement can be downloaded from website www.mohr.gov.pk
- ToRs/Job Descriptions for the post of Deputy Director (ICT) & Assistant Director (Legal & Dev.) can also
- be downloaded from website www.mohr.gov.pk .
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from
their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview. Candidates already in
Government Service, will also have to produce original NOC from their departments/organizations.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible
under the rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- If a candidate is interested to apply for more than one post, he should apply separately.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without
citing any reasons.
Address: Muhammad Faisal Project Director (ISMoHR) Ministry of Human Rights Kohsar Block 9th Floor, New Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan.