Pakistan Army offers a Long Course for Permanent Commission through the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA). The PMA Long Course is a training program that grooms young men and women to become commissioned officers in the Pakistan Army.
The PMA Long Course is announced once a year and candidates can apply for it through the Pakistan Army’s recruitment website or by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
The eligibility criteria for the PMA Long Course may vary from year to year, but generally, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Age: 17 to 22 years (on 1st May of the training year)
- Nationality: Pakistani citizen
- Education: F.A/F.Sc or equivalent (minimum 60% marks)
- Physical fitness: Candidates must meet the minimum physical standards as prescribed by the Pakistan Army.
- Gender: Male and Female candidates can apply.
The selection process for the PMA Long Course includes a series of tests, interviews, and medical examinations. The selected candidates are then sent to the Pakistan Military Academy for a two-year training program that includes both academic and military training.
After completing the training program, the candidates are commissioned as 2nd Lieutenants in the Pakistan Army, and they can choose to serve in any of the Army’s branches based on their interests and capabilities.
The PMA Long Course offers an opportunity to young men and women who are passionate about serving their country and want to pursue a career in the Pakistan Army.
|Posted on:||9th April 2023|
|Location:||GB, AJK, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||May 14, 2023|
|Address:||Pakistan Army Recruitment & Selection Center, Rawalpindi|
PMA Long course 152 apply date 2023
The Pakistan Army usually announces the PMA Long Course once a year, and the exact dates for the PMA Long Course 152 in 2023 have been announced on 09 April 2023 and online apply at joinpakamry.gov.pk. The PMA Long Course is a training program that grooms young men and women to become commissioned officers in the Pakistan Army.
To apply for the PMA Long Course 152 in 2023, you will need to meet the eligibility criteria set by the Pakistan Army, which may vary from year to year. Generally, candidates must be Pakistani citizens between the ages of 17 to 22 years (on 1st May of the training year) and have a minimum education qualification of F.A/F.Sc or equivalent with at least 60% marks.
To stay updated on the announcement and application dates for the PMA Long Course 152 in 2023, you can regularly visit the Pakistan Army’s recruitment website or the Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) nearest to your location. Once the applications are open, you can submit your application online through the Pakistan Army’s recruitment website or by visiting the AS&RCs.
It is important to keep in mind that the selection process for the PMA Long Course is rigorous and includes a series of tests, interviews, and medical examinations. The selected candidates will then be sent to the Pakistan Military Academy for a two-year training program that includes both academic and military training.
How to apply Pak Army PMA Long Course 152
To apply for the Pak Army PMA (Pakistan Military Academy) Long Course, you need to follow these steps:
- Check Eligibility Criteria: Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria for the PMA Long Course. The criteria include age, education, and physical fitness requirements. You can find the detailed eligibility criteria on the official website of the Pakistan Army.
- Online Registration: Visit the official website of the Pakistan Army and register yourself online. Fill out the online application form and submit it along with the required documents.
- Written Test: After successful registration, you will have to appear for a written test. The test will cover subjects like English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, and Intelligence.
- Physical and Medical Tests: Once you pass the written test, you will have to undergo physical and medical tests to ensure that you meet the required fitness standards.
- ISSB Test: If you pass the physical and medical tests, you will be called for the ISSB (Inter Services Selection Board) test, which is a comprehensive test that assesses your personality, intelligence, and aptitude.
- Final Selection: After successfully passing all the tests, you will be shortlisted for the final selection. The final selection includes an interview with the Army Selection and Recruitment Centre (AS&RC).
- Training: If you are selected, you will undergo rigorous training at the PMA, which will prepare you for a career in the Pakistan Army.
Note that the application process and requirements may vary slightly depending on the current rules and regulations of the Pakistan Army, so make sure to check the official website for the most up-to-date information.
Pak army 2nd Lieutenants salary and benefits
The salary and benefits of a 2nd Lieutenant in the Pakistan Army depend on various factors, including years of service, rank, and location of the posting. However, here is an approximate breakdown of their salary and benefits:
- Basic Pay: The starting salary of a 2nd Lieutenant is around 50,000 PKR per month. However, this can increase over time as they get promoted and gain more experience.
- Allowances: In addition to their basic pay, 2nd Lieutenants are entitled to various allowances, such as:
- House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Conveyance Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Special Pay (for serving in difficult or hazardous areas)
- Pension and Gratuity: 2nd Lieutenants are entitled to a pension after completing their service, which is calculated based on their years of service and rank. They are also eligible for a gratuity, which is a lump sum payment given at the time of retirement.
- Other Benefits: Apart from salary and allowances, 2nd Lieutenants are entitled to various other benefits, such as:
- Free medical treatment for themselves and their families
- Education allowance for their children
- Free accommodation during their service
- Subsidized food and clothing
Note that the above figures are approximate and may vary depending on various factors. The Pakistan Army periodically revises its pay scales and benefits, so it’s essential to check the latest updates on their official website for accurate information.